February 29, 2008

Fantasy Genre, Take Your Pick

Some of my TBRs just seem to sit and while I'd bought each of them because they somehow appealed to me at one time, I guess I'm looking for inspiration to read them by someone saying "Read this, I loved it!" Take your pick. Which of these books did you love and why?

Richard Adams: Watership Down

Jacqueline Carey: Kushiel's Dart

Charles de Lint: Jack of Kinrowan or Into the Green

Gregory Frost: Fitcher's Brides

Guy Gavriel Kay: The Summer Tree

Tanith Lee: White as Snow

Juliet Marillier: Daughter of the Forest

Patricia A. McKillip: The Riddle-Master

Terry Pratchett: Equal Rites

Thanks for your time! I'd like to add that I'll always take comments, so no reason to be shy.

1 comments:

Mr. Nauton said...

loved Watership Down, bought it for my son for Xmas and was looking forward to re-reading it, and, as far as he let me get before taking the book back, I was really appreciating it as an adult as well...