May 18, 2008

Stephenie Meyer: Twilight



I'm a little slow posting a couple of books I recently read but here they are at last.

I had not meant to reread this series till July right before the release of Breaking Dawn. However, others were talking about it so much and having ever so much fun referring to it as the book that I couldn't resist reading it again as well.

I tried to read it more critically and to try to see the view as I read the book as others I knew who were reading it for the first time may view the story, however it was difficult to not be simply delighted to read this book again. There are differences of opinion revolving around this series but such is to be expected woth any book.

Having reread this one, I want to complete a reread of the entire series. I'm planning on digging into the second book, New Moon soon.


0 comments: